Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.345 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,591 (5,047TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)