Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.430 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,177 (4,447TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)