Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,058 (3,887TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)