Cost of living in Gaya, India vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,489 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)