Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.844 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,477 (15,997 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)