Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.424 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,862 (3,484 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)