Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.623 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,804 (18,207 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)