Cost of living comparison between Gangneung, South Korea and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05874 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,111 (₩427,518) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (41 minutes ago)