Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,911 (₩1,797,802) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)