Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,137 (₩1,808,113) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)