Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 68% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,190 (€1,496) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)