Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 93% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,068 (€1,853) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)