Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.032 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,820 (5,353 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (26 minutes ago)