Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.209 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,174 (6,242 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)