Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.822 INR / BGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,340 (1,634 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)