Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.770 INR / BWP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,994 (P13,737) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)