Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.466 INR / BWP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,131 (P15,178) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)