Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.367 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,881 (2,380 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (44 minutes ago)