Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.921 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,916 (2,003 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (about 1 hour ago)