Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.389 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨44,486 (1,624 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)