Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.171 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨41,534 (1,529 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (33 minutes ago)