Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,814 (元6,769) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)