Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,616 (¥177,566) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)