Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,970 (¥211,844) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)