Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,890 (¥159,138) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (32 minutes ago)