Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,462 (¥157,230) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)