Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,783 (¥147,980) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (41 minutes ago)