Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,230 (¥114,895) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)