Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.529 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,954 (Dirham 8,726) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (22 minutes ago)