Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.598 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,530 (Dirham 7,304) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)