Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 362%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.036 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,049 (Dirham 6,822) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)