Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.563 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,059 (Dirham 7,234) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)