Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.700 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,441 (Dirham 7,370) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)