Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,843 (€260) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $145 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (28 minutes ago)