Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,105 (€1,746) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)