Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,690 (€1,960) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)