Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,201 (€2,297) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)