Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 INR / BWP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,497 (P12,643) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)