Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.220 INR / BWP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,784 (P18,132) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)