Cost of living comparison between Francistown, Botswana and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.350 INR / BWP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,260 (P3,033) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)