Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.784 INR / BWP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,288 (P12,866) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)