Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,655 (R$ 3,959) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)