Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.520 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,937 (R$ 3,890) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)