Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,393 (R$ 5,432) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)