Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,780 (R$ 5,405) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (27 minutes ago)