Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.384 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,951 (7,603元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)