Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.633 INR / CAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,053 (C$2,177) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)