Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 73% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,778 (€2,300) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)