Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 92% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,152 (€1,748) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)