Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,707 (€1,688) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)