Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.670 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,988 (5,998 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (42 minutes ago)