Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.246 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,472 (5,068 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)