Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,769 (R$ 4,642) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)