Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 949 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.959 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,774 (R$ 5,400) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)