Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.908 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨92,149 (13,340 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)