Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.078 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,311 (12,053 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)