Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.470 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,668 (12,777 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)