Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.628 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,697 (11,722 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (41 minutes ago)