Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.785 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,562 (Taka 84,773) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)