Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,601 (R$ 4,305) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)