Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,789 (R$ 4,510) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)