Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,133 (€1,141) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)