Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,649 (€1,239) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (38 minutes ago)