Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,407 (€1,911) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (23 minutes ago)