Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,256 (₨92,403) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)