Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,242 (₨148,896) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)