Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.157 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,995 (£1,723) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)