Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,255 (€1,610) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)