Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,006 (€1,604) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)