Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.755 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 91% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,578 (kr15,333) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (23 minutes ago)