Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.267 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,731 (kr15,947) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (41 minutes ago)