Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.593 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 102% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,658 (kr14,317) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)