Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.491 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 89% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,412 (kr15,531) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)