Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.109 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 91% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,820 (kr17,590) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)