Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.923 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,994 (kr15,379) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)