Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.589 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,280 (4,538TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)