Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.117 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,645 (6,383TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)