Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 48% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,404 (5,101TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)