Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,542 (€2,075) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)