Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,251 (113,324 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)