Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,904 (136,728 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)