Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 INR / ALL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨89,882 (171,989 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)