Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Akola, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.820 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,505 (Bs 3,006) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)