Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.670 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 103% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,573 (7,757 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)