Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.107 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,068 (7,464 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)