Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.842 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,349 (7,926 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)