Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.646 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨88,843 (5,035TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)