Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.117 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,844 (4,076TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (38 minutes ago)