Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.577 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,058 (£1,396) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)