Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20746 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,055 (414,799 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)