Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20247 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,198 (94,818 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)