Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,646 (€1,729) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)