Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,825 (€2,267) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)