Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,251 (€1,930) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)