Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.622 INR / TJS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,150 (8,417 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)