Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.493 INR / TJS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,983 (6,671 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)