Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,919 (R$ 4,586) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)