Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,112 (R$ 5,665) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)