Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.356 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,286 (NZ$2,964) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (24 minutes ago)