Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.235 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,834 (NZ$2,816) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)