Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.756 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,215 (NZ$3,041) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)