Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.241 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,335 (NZ$2,909) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)