Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.368 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,521 (NZ$2,885) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)