Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23547 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,624 (321,159 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)