Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,354 (Php69,220) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)