Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,375 (Php53,881) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (28 minutes ago)