Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,196 (Php62,649) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)