Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,086 (€1,219) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)