Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.751 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,401 (1,579 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)