Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.685 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,038 (9,916 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)