Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.625 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,472 (7,945 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)