Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.033 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,073 (9,614 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)