Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.228 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,909 (10,843 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)