Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.412 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,105 (9,034 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)