Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.849 INR / HRK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,652 (9,462 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)