Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,331 prices entered by 555 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 77% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,104 (€2,056) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (32 minutes ago)