Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,425 prices entered by 541 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.631 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 156% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,424 (€2,259) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)