Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,921 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 78% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,125 (€1,541) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)